We're hard at work on the Networks feature for Fireside, and it's nearly finished. Here are some of the features it includes:
- Beautiful, responsive network landing page and sub-pages (about, subscribe, contact, etc.)
- Easy toggling of podcasts into or out of the network
- Network hosts (map the network-host to your existing podcast hosts for easy viewing of cross-podcast episodes)
- Network navigation bar
- Network-level custom pages and navbar links
- Network blog with latest post(s) on the main page
- Network-level RSS feed
- Customizeable network artwork (logo, etc.)
Most of my thoughts on this module come from running the 5by5.tv podcast network since 2008, but I'm sure you'll have some great suggestions for features you'd like to see as well, so please contribute them here!
I'm also curious about your thoughts for the pricing of this module. What would it be worth to you, as the owner/manager of a podcast network?
And if you'd like to help beta test this feature, stay tuned here for a sign-up link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.